First and foremost , we are a health care facility and we exist to provide a service to enrich your health status. We maintain high standards of hygiene and are now implementing additional measures to exceed the expectations of a safe haven that our office has come to represent.
- We will have more cleaning stations and wipes for the comfort of all .
- The diffuser will also be on constantly with antiviral and antibacterial essential oil blends.
- Our staff will also be repeatedly cleaning commonly touched surfaces like door handles .
- Full office cleaning has been implemented now on a daily basis.
- Remember all infirmity and injury are multi-factorial. It is not single vector equals disease.
- wash your hands often with soap and water, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, avoid others who are unwell and stay home when you are sick. Please keep updated through the BC Centre for Disease Control Website or The Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure you are updated should the situation and recommendations change.